Eat out Presidents Day Weekend – support the Health Center
Eat Out. Have Fun. Support a Great Cause!
Monterey County Restaurants Work Together to Help Launch the Foragers Festival Weekend and Raise Funds For The Big Sur Health Center
MONTEREY COUNTY, CA (November 2014) — On Friday, January 16th, several Monterey County Restaurants will be donating a portion of their profits to help launch the Big Sur Foragers Festival and raise funds for the Big Sur Health Center.
“The Health Center could not exist without the continuing support of our generous donors and community,” said Sharen Carey PA-C, Executive Director. “We rely on donations and grants to provide 65% of the cost of bringing you the local high quality health care service you have come to expect. We are very excited that all of these restaurants are helping us kick off the Foragers Festival by donating a portion of their proceeds for the evening to the Big Sur Health Center.”
Save the date for Martin Luther King Weekend! Starting Friday, January 16th, 2015 the following restaurants will be supporting the Big Sur Health Center and helping launch an all-weekend festival in support of the Health Center. This is a great way to support a much-needed community service while enjoying a great holiday weekend in Monterey County.
Friday, January 16th:
• The Beach House located at 620 Ocean View Blvd, Pacific Grove will donate 15% of dinner sales from 6:30 p.m. – closing.
• Big Sur Bakery located at 47540 Highway 1 in Big Sur will donate proceeds from their Friday night Foragers themed dinner.
• Will’s Fargo Steakhouse + Bar located at 16 W. Carmel Valley Road in Carmel Valley will donate 10% of proceeds from dinner.
• Abalonetti located at 57 Fishermans Wharf, Monterey will donate 15% of lunch sales from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
• The Whaling Station Steak house located at 763 Wave St, Monterey will donate 10% of dinner sales from 7:00 p.m. – closing
• Rio Grill located at The Crossroads, 101 Crossroads Blvd, Carmel will donate 10% of dinner sales.
• Montrio Bistro located at 414 Calle Principal, Monterey will donate 10% of dinner sales.
• Tarpy’s Roadhouse located at 2999 Monterey Salinas Hwy, Monterey will donate 10% of dinner sales.
• Kula Ranch located at 3295 Dunes Dr, Marina will donate 10% of lunch and dinner sales.
• Haute Enchilada located at 7902 Moss Landing Rd, Moss Landing will donate 10% of lunch sales.